Allen B. Gammons, Jr.
- 2009 Circle of Slaes Excellence Award - Platinum Plus Team
- 2008 - 114 Closed Transactions by the Gammons Team
- 2007 - 117 Closed Transactions by the Gammons Team
- 2006 - 115 Closed Transactions by the Gammons Team
- 2005 - 159 Closed Transactions by the Gammons Team
- 2004 - 240 Closed Transactions by the Gammons Team
- 2003 - 256 Closed Transactions bv the Gammons Team
- 2002 - 280 Closed Transactions b; the Gammons Team
- 2001 - 239 Closed Transactions by the Gammons Team
- President of State- Wide Multiple Listing 2009-2010
- Founding Board Member - Make a Difference Foundation
- Member of the Board of Directors - Better Business Bureau of RI
- Named Top 100 Sales Teams in September 2003 Realtor Magazine
- Named Top 100 Salespeople in September 2002 Realtor Magazine
- Re/Max Salesperson of the Year in New England for 1998
- Re/Max "Rookie of the Year" 1995
- Allen is a Certified Relocation Specialist with several different relocation compaines. Over the years he has worked with sellers and buyers relocating through Cendant, Weichert Relocation Resources, Prudential Relocation, Sirva, Altair and AIRES.
Allen and his wife Ann live at 80 Pheasant Drive in East Greenwich, RI with their four children, Connor, Tyler, Rachel and Caraline.
Oftice: (401) 886-6100
Fax: (401) 886-6101