1. We gather the following types of information needed to process certain user requests, including the creation of an RILiving user account, property inquiries, complete the purchase of on-line services and maintain related records:
2. We may use this information to:
3. We do not share, sell or trade e-mail addresses or otherwise provide other information about you to third parties, except for when required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of our members or the public.
4. Personal and account information that you and credit authorizers provide when you make payments by credit card or electronic check for products and services offered on the Site will only be used to process the transactions you request.
5. We maintain security procedures and standards which we believe are as safe as today’s technology permits. We test these procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become feasible.
6. You may edit your personal contact information directly by accessing the user profile feature or for subscribing REALTORS®, by contacting the Rhode Island Association of REALTORS® membership department.
RILiving.com adheres to the guidelines of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising, and has implemented opt-out procedures in accordance with those organizations’ programs. Some of our advertising service providers may also be members and offer an opt-out of behavioral advertising. You may want to visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp, which provides information regarding targeted advertising and the opt-out offered by NAI members. You may also want to visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, which provides an opt-out by participating companies in the DAA Self-Regulatory Program. If you would like to opt-out of behavioral advertising controlled by RILiving.com you may visit the NAI and DAA links provided above. Please note that RILiving.com and other companies may still collect information when you are online and opting out through these mechanisms does not opt you out of being served advertising. You will continue to be served generic ads while online. For more about how Google uses your information, please click here.